Monday, July 04, 2011

It all started so innocently...

I thought the boys might like to do some handpainting this morning. Got them aproned and wellied up (note, all activity to take place in the safety of the garden), spread out wallpaper for them to use. Lovely.

Then I thought it would be a good idea to bring out a bucket of soapy water so that they could wash hands before going back into the house. As soon as I brought it out, Leo had his hands in it. Lovely. Then he had his hands in his hair. So Zachary, not wishing to be outdone, screamed with delight and leapt over to the bucket to copy his brother. chaos ensued!!

To be honest, after Leo had done the first set of hair handprints, I just let them get on with it because, let's face it, he was going to need a shower anyway!!! And after carrying him up to the bathroom so that he didn't touch anything, I needed one too!



No comments: