Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mosaic meme

Saw this on a friend's blog and thought I'd have a go...



1. What is your first name? (Kathryn)
2. What is your favourite food? (roast chicken)
3. What high school did you attend? (Caister High School)
4. What is your favourite colour? (blue)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (John Cusack)
6. What is your favourite drink? (banana milkshake)
7. What is your dream vacation? (Australia)
8. What is your favourite dessert? (apple crumble [and custard!])
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? (a musician playing film scores - orchestral musician?)
10. What do you love most in life? (music)
11. One word to describe you (sensible)
12. Your Flickr name (hurrah - newly created (previously I've secretly been stealing L's - beaglebrown)

Some of the photos do not seem connected at all - should I have been running the search in Tags only rather than Full Text search?

1. Kathryn's Gee's Bend quilts, 2. Getting into British cuisine, 3. JELLICOE BRIDGE, 4. End Of The Day, 5. Being a John Malkovich Nesting Doll, 6. You're one second from being mashed...., 7. Cute Tiger Moth Caterpillar, 8. White and Blue, 9. up close, 10. My Inspiration , My Life ... My City ... my ... Vancouver, 11. ♦ Nostalgia..., 12. zzzzzz

No comments: