Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Intrigue...

I wasn't night-killed in the wolves game! How strange - would have thought I was the perfect target. L was killed instead. Leaves the way open for evil to triumph if the sorcerer remains in the mix, and one person has claimed to be the sorcerer...she could just be trying to draw the wolves out though. If I'm lynched tomorrow then evil wins but it needs the votes of the sorcerer and the wolves together to achieve that. I viewed a wolf in my vision last night so we shall wait and see how the votes progress!!! There could be a great deal of double-bluffing going on...

I have also been doing to Wii Fit regime with L although I've found that trying to measure and track my weight while breastfeeding (no...not actually during a feed - duh!) is not going to work. My weight seems to fluctuate wildly from day to day depending on whether I've just fed Z or not! I apparently lost 8lbs between Sunday and yesterday. Wii Fit is a little worried that I'm taking it all too seriously and am pushing myself too hard...hmmmmm.

No comments: