Saturday, March 15, 2008

Since we've been home...

Here are some highlights of the last few days...

Having my first beer since being pregnant on Thursday evening but not being able to finish it due to a very hungry little boy keeping me busy until I was too tired to finish it...

When he's crying for a feed, Zachary quite often reaches out with his arms and grabs what he can - it's not nice when it's my nipple and he has quite sharp nails...

Enjoying the early morning feed in bed with both of us so that L can enjoy some skin to skin contact...and then watching Zachary spit up on Daddy's chest...

First trip out into the real world yesterday to The Range and first use of the pushchair - both successful...

Zachary managing to make it into his third set of clothes of the day by 2.45pm today - lots of weeing during nappy changes! We've also had some pooing while being changed accidents, although fortunately no projectile poo as yet...

Zachary's ability to multi-task - ie eat and poo/pump at the same time...

Being able to once again shave my legs without having a bump in the way, and the realisation that I can now fit into my entire wardrobe again!

He is constant source of amazement and wonder to me - how did he ever fit into my tummy?? I can't stop looking at him or wanting to hold him and am really enjoying my time with him and L together. It will be different when L goes back to work after Easter, but I'm making the most of now.

No comments: