Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Invisible Woman

I think I am slowly disappearing- had my hair cut and gave blood yesterday...either that r there's some kind of black magic going on somewhere!

Had a good day yesterday - finally managed to finish off cleaning and sorting out the house which has been on my mind (I'm a strange sort really) and then time for a bit of Warioware on the Wii. I've also been cajoled into starting the next Phoenix Wright game on the DS. I've got through the first game which was basically a reminder of how to play and have started the next main story - the big black space behind the screen has aroused my suspicions!!

Off t sort out more little jobs today - get my car serviced and through the car wash and then back to the tip and B&Q to get rid of the last of the spare room rubbish. Managed to get rid of a lot of things though Freecycle - some of those people must just be sitting at their computers waiting for stuff to come in - had some freakishly fast responses!

Oh, and we must also welcome our Swedish houseguests Mikael and Billy all the way from the province of Ikea!! And they eve managed to get constructed without us killing each other...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

GigoIt.com is a improvement over Freecycle where free items are listed. It has a lot of advantages over Freecycle like pictures and search and it's easier for beginners to pick up.There are lots of advanced features too, like RSS, a Google Earth layer, and gmail-style conversation views. I hope you check it out.

Kat said...

Hi B

Your lofe is too perfect. I am on the move next Tuesday; I had assumed I would need a visit to Ikea but when I started unearthing stuff, a car boot seemed more importnat - gulp - sad as last year I didn't even make the pitch fee!Midsummer House sounds lovely... x