Sunday, March 04, 2007

Rainy Day

I can hardly believe it's been 3 weeks or so since I last blogged - time is running, nay sprinting away from me at the moment.

Went to a murder mystery party at the weekend - Dallas theme. Whoa there cowboy! spent 4 hours wandering round town on Saturday trying to cobble something together - Leigh looked fab in his cowboy get up. I was going for something more particularly 80's than cowgirl, and think I got there, but sadly was completely outglammed by most of the other ladies there!! I think I just have to accept that this must be my fancy dress lot in life!

Still on the bright side we're slowly building up lots of stuff for a dressing up box for our eventual children - something I think both I and L craved as a child. Certainly growing up watching Let's Pretend only fuelled that desire further......

1 comment:

Kat said...

Whoa there Miss Elli! Thanks for making my party so fab - I was shattered the next day. I felt that I looked rather like a naff rap star with big hair. Oh well. Think I was also more drunk than I realised.