Thursday, December 28, 2006

He came, he saw and STILL didn't fix....

Had this afternoon off work to wait in for the washing machine man (again). After much grunting, exclaiming and complaining to his mate on the phone, he managed wrench the inner drum from the machine. I then hear "I don't believe this!" This removes what little hope I had left that it would get fixed today - it appears that the new inner drum he has been given has been manufactured differently to the old drum removed. The door seal now does not fit and there is a blanking plate missing. He's got to go and order these and come back again!!! He'll be here again on the 29th and I spent another hour or so at the launderette - but at least I'm up to date before we go away.

Not sure whether this will ever end...perhaps should suggest they just give us a new machine...

No comments: