Saturday, April 01, 2006

What???

I have a photo in my room at work of me and Leigh at my friend's wedding a couple of years ago - just heads and shoulders. The frame is like a black plastic sphere with a hole cut out of the front for the photo, horns and a tail (!). My boss came into the room yesterday and squinted across my desk at the picture and said "so who's the horny one then?" ...as if that wasn't bad enough he then picked it up for a closer look and said (in all honesty) "so is that Leigh and his mum then?"

!!!
!!!
!!!

He then tried to fob me off with some story that he didn't recognise me because I didn't have my glasses on / looked really smart ...

Leaving that quickly behind - went to a sectional rehearsal for orchestra last night at the leader's house - been there a few times before, but always in the dark. So I though it would be easier to find in the light - oh no! At least two passes before I spotted it! I'm sure that more houses have appeared around it - always seemed to be quite isolated in the dark...

No comments: