Friday, February 03, 2006

More journeys...

When oh when oh when oh when will they finish the road works at Rougham???? Came home from Thetford today - usually a joy because it's a good 15 minutes shorter that my usual journey - but they'd only gone and blocked off a buggering lane at the Rougham roadworks!!! So home normal time after all... They were supposed to be finished at the end of 2005 but there's still barriers and landscaping being done which no doubt will take the longest time...

They're also apparently revamping the junctions at the Haughley bends (another 'haughley' exciting part of my journey home!) so it's going to be fun on the A14 for some time to come.

But other than that I LOVE MY NEW CAR. I can't quit believe how lovely it is to drive - almost makes me not mind sitting in queues of traffic (but not quite!)

No comments: