Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Afternoon siesta

I think it's about time I tried this blogging lark again - as I have a bit of free time on my hands! Interesting day really - had a morning-long meeting at work, then this afternoon had been booked out to a meeting at the local Probate Registry to talk about changes, advice, things like that. Meeting was in Ipswich which was brilliant - home early I thought...and the meeting lasted less than an hour so I'm home even earlier!!!

So I am at home, daydreaming about my new car which I'm hopefully collecting at the weekend. My top priorities were a CD player and air conditioning... but should also be getting power steering, electric windows, central locking, air bags...and only 6,000 miles on the clock. During the 4 years I've had the present car, I've put over 100,000 miles on it, and that's basically just going to work and back...ooooooooooooops!

No comments: