Monday, June 13, 2005

Sunday again

And where has the week gone?? Work again tomorrow...

I've had a pretty good weekend - got lots of housework done on Saturday, watched a great Doctor Who and even cooked dinner! That's a big shock for me - the housework deal is that because Leigh gets home from work earlier than me in the week and he's more confident and better at cooking, he does the meals. But I felt like I should do something nice for him this weekend and we had a joyous pork and lime stirfry which had just a touch too much lime in in!!!! I will put a note in with the recipe. I also decided margeritas might be a good drink to have with it - I've never made them before and boy they were strong! Oh well, drunk on two cocktails, can't be bad!

And now I'm sitting here having finally caught up on some minutes I've needed to type for the last two weeks with a lovely cakey smell wafting up from downstairs. I think I shall go and investigate...

No comments: